Geo Knight DK7T 4"x7" Digital Twin Cap Press
The Geo Knight Digital Knight 4x7 Twin Cap Press
The DK7T Twin cap press is a fully functional cap press with a high productivity design. The head pivots back and forth between the two pedestals effortlessly. While one side is pressing, the user is able to set up work on the other pedestal and maximize efficiency.
The DK7T has a unique hold-down device that pulls the rear strap of the headwear down against the pressing surface, holding the cap in place. The DK7T accepts different sized interchangeable tables (standard size included - see additional accessories below) for accommodating youth & chld sized caps, fitted and low profile caps, and many other items.
- High production twin station design
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- 70 Programmable presets
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Solid Steel framework
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Cap hold-down device
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 3-year warranty on control
- 1 year warranty on entire press
- Weight: 85 Lbs
- Electrical: 450W / 4A / 110V
- Dimensions: 24"L x 24"W x 24"H
- (add $35 for 220V international)
UPS, FedEx & LTL Truck.
For Shipping Cost please contact or e-mail us for a quote: +1 (714)523-0344 / firstname.lastname@example.org
A delivery signature is REQUIRED for all heat press purchases.
Please contact us for details.
We are required to collect 8% sales tax for California deliveries.
- Free LIFETIME TECH SUPPORT!
- Lifetime warranty on Heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1-year warranty on parts
If you are a California business and wish to provide your tax exemption certificate please contact us at +1 (714)523-0344 for more info.