HIX R2R Roll Press
Go Further Than Ever Before
Apparel manufacturers looking for alternatives to sew in t-shirt labels and garment tags (mainly to make the consumer more comfortable in their clothes and to reduce costs) have transitioned to tagless care labeling.
Speed, durability, and ease of use separate the HIX Digital R2R from all other roll label transfer presses. It is designed specifically for high production applications of tagless care labels with transfer times quick as one second on a variety of fabrics. Short web paths, tool-less web guides, and quick release lower platens decrease change-over times and eliminate excessive waste.
User-friendly machine controls and a multi-color index reader ensure precise label placement. The HIX R2R easy load system requires no tools, and its sensor adjustment is simple and capable of reading either side of the roll transfer.
The reader is programmable to detect virtually all colors in the spectrum in one quick step. Digital controls guarantee precise heat and time control, while the coreless take-up reel makes discarding spent roll stock quick and easy. There’s no need for tape or spare cores and for shaped dies – the quick change over of the lower pad eliminates the handling of hot dies.
The HIX Digital R2R is the perfect solution for your tagless applications.
- A manual pressure adjustment is located at the back of the platen mount.
- Certified electrically safe (ETL) – The “Electrical Testing Laboratory” seal means HIX presses have passed a rigid and very demanding independent testing process, and have been certified electrically safe.
- 100% Made in the USA – HIX has their own fully integrated aluminum foundry, CNC mill operation, welding, metal forming, wiring, fabrication, assembly, and packaging departments.
- A one-year general warranty and lifetime warranty on the heater element.
- Small footprint D16″ x W33″ x H26″
- 8″ O.D. Max Roll Size
- 4″ Max Roll Width
- 4″x5″ Standard Heat Platen
- 4″x4″ Standard Lower Plant – Allows for transfer sizes up to 3.75″ x 3.75″
- Custom lower platens available
- Digital Timer – Adjustable up to 999 seconds shows countdown on read out
- Digital Heat Control – Adjustable up to 425°F and displays current temperature
- Quick Release – Tool-less locking hub for quick changeover between roll labels
- Over/Under multicolor index reader – Easily adjustable to read either side of label with teachable sensor for accurate indexing
- Optical Two-Hand Control Switches – Requires operator to have hands clear of heat head when operating machine
- Interchangeable Lower Platen – Quick changeover of lower pad for shaped dies
- Air Control (requires only 4cfm air) – Fully adjustable pressure range control
- Core-less Take up Reel – Easily discard spent roll stock – no core, no tape, jut simply place end of roll between reel fingers
- Emergency Stop
- Manual/Auto Selection – Drive selection Button
- Jog Button – For manually advancing roll transfers during set-up operations
- Lighted Power Button
Electric: 120V/5A/600W, 220V/3A/600W
Air Requirement: 4cfm
Dimensions: W 33” x H 26” x D 16”
Weight: 138 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: W 40″ x H 48″ x D 35”
Shipping Weight: 245 lbs.
USA Shipping: UPS, FedEx & LTL Truck, (our choice).
For Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada please contact us for a quote: 1-714-523-0344
A delivery signature is REQUIRED for all heat press purchases.
Sales Tax: We are required to collect 8% sales tax for California deliveries.
If you are a California business and wish to provide your tax exemption certificate please contact us at 1-714-523-0344 for more info.