HT InkJet Heat Transfer Paper - White/Light Fabrics (11 x 17)
Product Description — Soft hand transfer white or light colored fabrics.
Color line on the back: YELLOW
- More durable and less fading when washed
- No cracking after multiple washes
- “Goof Proof”- easier to use
- Crisper image resulting from better line definition
- Works on a wide variety of fabrics including spandex, ribbon, and Lycra materials
- Leaves no white background when transferred to light colored fabrics
- Ability to iron over transferred image
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED
· White or light color Cotton, Cotton/Polyester Blend, or stretchable fabrics like Lycra™
· Heat Press or Iron (do not use steam)
· Hard smooth surface (example: Formica, DO NOT USE AN IRONING BOARD)
· Store unused transfer papers in a resealable poly bag in a flat, cool, dry area.
ONE – PRINTING YOUR IMAGE
1) Bring paper to room temperature before printing.
Print image/design on paper. Be sure to mirror or flip image prior to printing.
Recommended print settings:
HP – Media: Iron on T-Shirt Transfer
Epson – Media: Plain Paper
Print Mode: Photo
Canon – Media: Photo Paper Plus Glossy
Print Mode: High
Lexmark – Media: Plain Paper
Print Mode: Best
2) Do not use any printers that have heating elements in them, such as the Hewlett-Packard 1200C. Otherwise, this product works for a variety of printers.
Load the sheet into your printer so that it will print on the non-glossy (unlined) side.
STEP TWO – TRANSFERRING THE IMAGE HEAT PRESS
1) Preheat press to 385º F - 400º F.
2) Press garment for 3-5 seconds to release moisture and remove wrinkles.
3) Place printed image face down on the garment (the lined side will be facing up).
4) Set at high pressure (60 psi) for best results.
5) Press for 30 seconds.
6) To peel Warm, wait for the transfer to cool for at least two minutes and then remove the backing paper using a smooth, even motion. To peel HOT, wait 5 seconds, then remove backing paper while still HOT/Warm using a smooth, even motion.
1) Preheat your iron to the “Linen” setting. Lay a pillowcase on the ironing surface.
2) Place your garment on the pillowcase and pre-iron your garment to release moisture and remove wrinkles. Place your printed image face down on the garment (the lined side will be the ironing surface).
3) Using FIRM STEADY PRESSURE, holding iron with both hands and applying your body weight, iron on each area of the sheet for 20 seconds making sure to lift the iron completely when moving to a new position. Continue this process until you have completely ironed the entire sheet. Be sure also to cover all corners and edges.
4) To peel COLD, wait for the transfer to cool for at least two minutes and then remove the backing paper using a smooth, even motion. To peel HOT, wait 5 seconds, then remove backing paper while still HOT/Warm using a smooth, even motion. (Test results demonstrate better color retention during washing with hot peel method.) If you would like to transfer several images on one single sheet, it is recommended that you wait until all images are ironed before peeling away any of the paper so that the heat of ironing other applications does not affect already transferred images.
· Turn the garment inside out.
· Wash in COLD water.
· Use a mild detergent for best results.
· Do not use bleach or bleach alternative detergents.
· Remove the garment promptly from the washer.
· The color may bleed if left in the washer.
· Dry on
ALWAYS test to determine the suitability of this paper for use with your equipment and your methods. The Seller’s and Manufacturer’s maximum obligation shall be to replace any paper that has been proven to be defective. Neither the Seller nor the Manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this paper.