Neenah JET-PRO® Soft Stretch Digital Transfer Paper 8.5" x 11"
Click Image for Gallery
Neenah JET-PRO® Soft Stretch Digital Transfer Paper
JET-PRO® Soft Stretch Digital Transfer Paper produces soft, supple yet vibrant and wash-durable ink jet printed transfers to white and light colored cotton, cotton/poly blends and 100% poly fabrics. The product can be used to apply photographs or other designs and can be trimmed to reduce the transfer of the polymer background. The product can be applied by either a commercial press or a hand iron.
|Fabric Color||White and Light|
|Pressure||Medium / Heavy|
|Peel||Hot, Warm, Cold|
|Fabric||Cotton, cotton/poly blends, 100% poly|
1. Print the image in reverse or mirrored format.
|Prepare the garment/fabric by ensuring the surface is clean, dry, and wrinkle free using a lint brush and your heat press.|
|1. Place the transfer on top of the garment with the image side touching the substrate (backing paper is facing you). |
2. Press 30 seconds at 375°F/190°C using medium/heavy pressure (30 psi/3 to 5 bar).
3. Let paper cool up to 1 minute to avoid burning fingers.
4. Peel the paper while still hot in a smooth even motion. (Paper may be peeled at any temperature,
depending on which end “feel” results are preferred - See the chart on Page 1).
5. For greatest softness, quickly stretch the fabric in all directions while still hot.
If you used the cold peel method, quickly repress the parchment covered image and stretch while still hot.
|- Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent. |
- Do not use bleach. Dry on low-heat setting.
- If you intend to iron the transferred area, ensure that the image is covered with parchment paper before ironing.
|STORAGE AND HANDLING|
|Store Heat Transfer Paper in a cool, dry area and do not remove from carton or poly bag until you are ready to use.|