742-Orange Buffalo Plaid
Pattern Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV / Iron on): printed on Siser Color Print Easy
-Heat transfer sheets are also Eco Solvent printed on Heat Transfer Vinyl. It can be cut in a vinyl cut plotter or craft cutter.
-The heat transfer material does not have a carrier sheet. We recommend using Siser TTD Easy Mask and sell small sheets using the following link
Cut desired image (do not mirror), weed and apply transfer tape, remove from backing, place on garment face up, cover with cover sheet and press.
Instructions for Cutting and Pressing
- preheat garment 2-3 seconds
- Temperature 310 F
- Time 11-15 seconds
- Pressure medium
- Warm peel (wait about 5 seconds)
- Leave finished item for at least 24 hours before washing.
- Fabrics may then be machine washed separately (inside out, DO NOT USE BLEACH or bleach additive detergent) in cold water.
- Do NOT use liquid fabric softener
- Dry at normal setting; do not dry clean.