Ideal for Heat Transfer Application & Direct-to-Garment Printing.
Insta’s Model 158P Digital Auto Release heat press offers one of the major benefits of an automatic machine - the auto-open feature - in the lightweight, lower cost, ergonomic design of a manual clamshell heat press. The Model 158P meets the demands of today’s busy retail environment and is also a practical solution to use as a post-curing agent for the expanding digital direct-to-garment marketplace.
Following in the tradition of Insta’s reputation for quality, the Model 158P maintains the ergonomic, compact clamshell style of the Model 138 - and in addition, boasts a time maximizing auto-release feature. After the operator closes the machine, the Model 158P will automatically open once the pre-set time has elapsed. This allows the operator to maximize his/her time while the transfer is dwelling, without having to worry about burning the garment.
- Time maximizing auto open feature without the use of an air compressor.
- Protective heat shroud.
- Adjustable pressure control.
- Integrated digital controller which features controls for time, temperature (Fahrenheit or Centigrade) & cycle counter.
- 60˚ machine opening is designed for easy placement & removal of garments.
- Warranty – Lifetime warranty on the upper heating element, 1 year on parts & 90 days on labor.
- Depth: 30” (76.2 cm)
- Width: 16” (40.6 cm)
- Height: 27” (68.6 cm)
- Power: 120 volt – 1750 Watts, 14.6 Amps
230 volt – 2200 Watts, 9.6 Amps
- Platen Size: 16”x20” standard (40.6 x 50.8 cm) Additional accessory platens available for purchase – 6”x6”, 6”x9”, 6”x15” & 10”x15”
- Shipping Weight: 150 lbs. (68 kilos)