Dual Station Shuttle.
Insta answered the industry’s request for high speed label application with the Model 907 Dual Station Shuttle Press. This pneumatic heat press machine is air-operated to prevent operator fatigue and is equipped with 2 independent lower platens, with an upper heated platen that swings between the two, for optimal efficiency. The 907 is used for its high speed shuttle capability and its ability to achieve consistent results under 24/7 use.
Quality You Can Count On.
The Model 907 has been strategically designed to generate & evenly distribute tremendous pressure throughout the entire platen. And, its cast-in tubular heating element heats the metal from within, to produce consistent and long lasting heat. A successful heat transfer application requires 3 key elements to work in tandem– time, temperature & pressure. The Model 907 has mastered those elements and gets the job done every time.
- Made of cast aluminum for maximum durability.
- Dual 6”x6” lower platens with 6”x6” moveable upper platen.
- Fully adjustable pneumatic pressure control.
- Built in cycle counter displays up to 9999 applications.
- Integrated digital controller which features controls for time, temperature (Fahrenheit or Centigrade) & cycle counter.
- Protective heat shroud.
- Warranty – Lifetime warranty on the upper heating element, 1 year on parts & 90 days on labor.
- UL, CuL & CE approved. RoHS/WEE compliant.
- Made in the USA.
- Depth: 29” (73.66 cm)
- Width: 31.25” (79.37 cm);
- Height: 35” (88.9 cm)
- Power: 120 volt – 1,000 Watts, 8.3 Amps
230 volt – 920 Watts, 4.0 Amps
- Platen Size: 6”x6” standard (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Additional accessory platens available for purchase – 2.5”x2.5”
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs. (43.1 kilos)