HT-Heat Transfer Paper for Laser Printers (Black/Dark)
Printable heat transfer paper for black or dark colored fabrics! Works best for laser printers. For use with copiers and printers that do not use Fuser Oil.
*This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.
|ITEMS YOU WILL NEED:|
|• Black or dark colored fabric
• 100% Cotton
• Heat press
• Parchment paper
• Resealable poly bag to store unused transfer papers
|STEP #1: PRINTING IMAGE:|
|1. Bring paper to room temperature before printing
2. Load the sheet into your printer
3. Print image/design on paper. DO NOT mirror or flip the image prior to printing
**Recommended print settings for these brands ONLY:
For laser printers not listed, we recommend following the manufacturer's instructions.
Users should always conduct their own tests before proceeding.
|STEP #2: TRANSFERRING IMAGE|
1. Preheat press to 300º - 330º F
2. Press garment for 3-5 seconds to release moisture and remove wrinkles
3. Peel liner from back of printed transfer
4. Place printed transfer onto the garment with the print side up and place the parchment paper on top
5. Set pressure to 40psi for best results
6. Press for 10-15 seconds
7. Peeling HOT is recommended
|• Turn the garment inside out
• Wash in cold water
• Use a mild detergent for better results
• Do not use bleach or bleach alternative detergents
• Remove the garment promptly from the washer
• The color may bleed if left in the washer
• Dry on low temperature
|• Keep paper in original packaging until ready to use
• Please be sure to evaluate the Standard Product Fact Sheet to ensure the product is compatible with your
printer and ink.
• ALWAYS test to determine the suitability of this paper for use with your equipment and your methods.
The Seller’s and Manufacturer’s maximum obligation shall be to replace any paper that has been proven to be
defective. Neither the Seller nor the Manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, direct or consequential, arising
out of the use of, or inability to use, this paper.