HT- Heat Transfer Paper for Laser Printers (Light/White)
Printable heat transfer paper for white or light colored fabrics! Designed to produce a soft hand on the garment with no polymer outline around the printed image-even on light pastels. For use with copiers and printers that do not use Fuser Oil.
*This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.
|ITEMS YOU WILL NEED:|
|• White or light colored fabric
• Cotton, Cotton/Polyester blends (use fabric with tight weave)
• Heat press
• Resealable poly bag to store unused transfer papers
|STEP #1: PRINTING IMAGE:|
|1. Bring paper to room temperature before printing
2. Load the sheet into your printer so that it will print on the non-glossy (unlined) side.
In most copiers and printers, transfer papers can be fed from the cassette (automatic) tray
as well as the bypass (manual) tray. If using the cassette tray, remove other paper from the drawer
before placing the transfer paper in the copier. Fan the paper well before placing it in the cassette
as this helps minimize static
3. Print image/design on paper. Be sure to mirror or flip the image prior to printing
4. Printer settings will vary somewhat depending on the brand of copier or printer that is used.
We recommend using the PLAIN PAPER setting. If the toner has not fused well then choose the next
paper setting up one increment at a time. Each setting away from PLAIN PAPER slows the paper down
as it goes across the fuser, choosing a setting at the other end of the spectrum could cause the paper
to jam or melt if it is too hot for the paper. Find the right setting for your machine to insure great results.
**Recommended print settings for these brands ONLY:
For laser printers not listed, we recommend following the manufacturer's instructions.
Users should always conduct their own tests before proceeding.
|STEP #2: TRANSFERRING IMAGE|
1. Preheat press to 385º F
2. Press garment for 3-5 seconds to release moisture and remove wrinkles
3. Place printed image face down on the garment (the lined side will be facing up)
4. Set at high pressure (60 psi) for best results
5. Press for 25 seconds
6. Wait 3-5 seconds, then remove backing paper while still HOT using a smooth, even diagonal motion
|• Turn the garment inside out
• Wash in cold water
• Use a mild detergent for better results
• Do not use bleach or bleach alternative detergents
• Remove the garment promptly from the washer
• The color may bleed if left in the washer
• Dry on low temperature
|• Keep paper in original packaging until ready to use
• Please be sure to evaluate the Standard Product Fact Sheet to ensure the product is compatible with your
printer and ink.
• ALWAYS test to determine the suitability of this paper for use with your equipment and your methods.
The Seller’s and Manufacturer’s maximum obligation shall be to replace any paper that has been proven to be
defective. Neither the Seller nor the Manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, direct or consequential, arising
out of the use of, or inability to use, this paper.