HT-Inkjet Iron On Heat Transfer Paper (Light/White)
Printable heat transfer paper for white or light colored fabrics! More durable and no cracking after multiple washes. Also less fading! This heat transfer paper is "goof proof", making it easy to use. Your image will come out crisper due to better line definition and leaves no white background when transferred to light colored fabrics. Works on a wide variety of fabrics including spandex, ribbon and Lycra materials. You can even iron over the transferred image!
*This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.
|ITEMS YOU WILL NEED:|
|• White or light colored fabric
• Cotton, Cotton/Polyester blends
• Heat press or iron (do not use steam)
• Hard smooth surface (example: Formica, DO NOT USE AN IRONING BOARD)
• Resealable poly bag to store unused transfer papers
|STEP #1: PRINTING IMAGE:|
|1. Bring paper to room temperature before printing
2. Load the sheet into your printer so that it will print on the non-glossy (unlined) side
3. Print image/design on paper. Be sure to mirror or flip the image prior to printing
|STEP #2: TRANSFERRING IMAGE|
1. Preheat press to 350º F – 375º F
2. Press garment for 3-5 seconds to release moisture and remove wrinkles
3. Place printed image face down on the garment (the lined side will be facing up)
4. Set at high pressure (60 psi) for best results
5. Press for 20-25 seconds
6. To peel warm, wait for the transfer to cool for at least 2 minutes
7. To peel hot, wait 5 seconds then remove backing paper using a smooth, even motion
1. Preheat your iron to the “Cotton” setting. Lay a pillowcase on the ironing surface
2. Place your garment on the pillowcase
3. Pre-iron your garment to release moisture and remove wrinkles
4. Place your printed image face down on the garment (the lined side will be the ironing surface)
5. Using a firm, steady pressure, hold iron with both hands and apply body weight
6. Iron on each area of the sheet for 20 seconds in pressing motions. Do not slide iron
7. Continue this process until you have ironed the entire sheet. Be sure to cover all corners and edges
8. To peel cold, wait for the transfer to cool for at least 2 minutes
9. To peel hot, wait 5 seconds
|• Turn the garment inside out
• Wash in cold water
• Use a mild detergent for better results
• Do not use bleach or bleach alternative detergents
• Remove the garment promptly from the washer
• The color may bleed if left in the washer
• Dry on low temperature
|• Test results demonstrate better color retention during washing with hot peel method
• If you'd like to transfer several images on one single sheet, it is recommended that you wait until all images
are ironed before peeling away any of the paper so that the heat of ironing other applications does not
affect already transferred images.
• Please be sure to evaluate the Standard Product Fact Sheet to ensure the product is compatible with your
printer and ink.
• ALWAYS test to determine the suitability of this paper for use with your equipment and your methods.
The Seller’s and Manufacturer’s maximum obligation shall be to replace any paper that has been proven to be
defective. Neither the Seller nor the Manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, direct or consequential, arising
out of the use of, or inability to use, this paper.