One Step Transjet Opaque Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper (Black & Dark)
Transjet Opaque Paper, a durable and flexible material, prints and dries well, and is cuttable with desktop and professional vinyl cutters for cut contours. The opacity allows for bright, vivid images to be transferred with ease. The colors remain vibrant after washing.
*This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.
|Peels:||Hot or cold|
|Finish:||Matte or glossy|
|Recommended Fabrics:||Dark-colored cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, Lycra®, and some nylons|
|Recommended Printers:||All desktop or wide-format inkjet printers|
|Compatible with:||OEM inks and dye pigmented inks|
|STEP #1: PRINTING IMAGE:|
|1. Use the Multi-Function Tray (if applicable)
2. Air all sheets on both edges to make sure they are loose
3. Do not stack more than 10 sheets at a time
3. Print image/design on paper. DO NOT mirror or flip the image prior to printing
|STEP #2: TRANSFERRING IMAGE|
1. Set temperature to 350°F to 375°F
2. Set at light pressure (approx. 20 lbs of pressure)
3. Cut the image out completely as there is no need to leave a border
4. Peel the transfer film off of the 1 Step® Transjet Opaque paper by tearing one of the sides slightly.
If using a vinyl cutter, then weed the excess material of the paper and use a transfer tape to lift the image
5. Position transfer film on fabric, image facing up, and place a silicone sheet facing down onto the image.
If a matte transfer is desired, we recommend the use of the 1 Step® Kraft paper
6. Press for 12 seconds
7. Peel the cover sheet after 10 seconds or when cold
|• Wait 24 hours before using or washing the garment
• Turn the garment inside out
• Wash in cold water
• Do not use bleach or bleach alternative detergents
• Place into dryer IMMEDIATELY and do not hang to dry
• Tumble dry on low setting
• Do not dry clean
• Do not iron the shirt's image surface again
• Best to wash shirt before wearing it