Stahls Hotronix Heated Lower Platen
The new HOTRONIX® HEATED LOWER PLATEN is specially designed to allow for a lower temperature application by heating the underside of the garment. This eliminates scorch polyester. Compatible with model year 2014 and newer 16″x20″ Hotronix Auto Clam, Maxx Clam, and Air FUSION heat presses.
*This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.
|HOW IT WORKS:|
Eliminate Scorch Marks
Bottom heat allows for a lower application temperature on the top platen. Sensitive fabrics, like polyester and
Spandex are exposed to heat on the inside of the fabric which eliminates the heat press box and scorch marks.
Decrease Application Time
Increase productivity with reduced application time. No heat printing pads, pillows, extra cover sheets, or
preheating are required, so you get more done in less time, and that translates to your bottom line.
Not only is the Hotronix® Heated Lower Platen the first on the market to be fully threadable, it also converts
any Clam Hotronix® Heat Press to a fully threadable model when used with a caddie.
|• Anti-static Quick Slip Platen Protector stays cool to the touch for operator safety
• Digital microcontroller
• 16" x 20" surface
• Compatible with Hotronix® or MAXX® modelclam presses manufactured after 1990
• Requires dedicated 20-amp outlet
• 2 year warranty
|SHIPPING WEIGHT:||42 lbs.|
|SHIPPING DIMS.:||26 x 18 x 12|
|IMPORTANT TO KNOW:|
|1. Currently available in 120v
2. Low temperature graphic products required to work effectively on performance wear
3. Shown to increase production efficiency by reducing dwell times of other graphic products
4. Must use Threadability method to load garment
5. Requies a separate outlet
6. Press Serial# required for presses already in the field so to equip with correct platen base
7. Not to be used with the Fusion – use with Air Fusion, Table Top Air Fusion, Dual Air Fusion,
Hotronix Auto Clam and MAXX Clam
8. Immediately available