Heat Press Innovation - Auto Open Heat Press and Fusion IQ
Hotronix Heat Press STX20 and Fusion IQ Heat Presses
Searching for a quality heat press machine? Thinking of investing in a heat press that could expand your business? Buying a heat press could be a big investment, but it doesn’t have to be super expensive!
What are the key factors to look for when purchasing a heat press? How do I know which machine to buy? Do not worry, we got you all covered!
When launching or growing your own garment business, picking the right heat press is essential. We will introduce two flagship models from Hotronix.
The Hotronix STX20 Auto Open Heat Press
- Auto-Open Feature – Stahls’ Hotronix Auto Clam presses have patented magnetic auto-open feature. The press opens automatically when time is up, preventing over-application and scorching, and allowing you to focus on more than one job at once.
- Over Centre Pressure – Auto Clam Heat Presses have Stahls’ Hotronix patented over center pressure adjustment. Having over the center adjustment allows the pressure to be distributed evenly throughout the platen (edge-to-edge), providing the most consistent press available.
- Digital Readout – One of the innovations that Hotronix is most proud of is being the first to introduce digital pressure readouts on Heat Presses. If you can accurately see the pressure of the heat press, you can apply it perfectly every time.
- Twin Timer – Allows users to pre-set individual time settings for two-step applications or for pre-heating and application settings.
- Staff consideration – If you are doing large volumes of heat printing the impact of this on staff needs to be a major consideration. By using an auto opening heat press the application process is kinder on the user.
- Quick Change Platens – Auto Open heat presses have quick-change platens. With a simple pull of a layer, you can easily remove your platen and add in a smaller or different shaped platen. Fusion IQTM presses are compatible with 13 different standard platens and 4 different Power Platens. Use a different platen to create a smaller print area and gain greater accuracy.
- Wide opening – Having big space to access all of the platens is a must for the easy layout of your designs.
- Space-saving – By having the clamshell design, this unit takes up less space in your working area. It can be used on a workshop bench or with either a Heat Press Counter Caddie or Caddie Stand.
- Great for DTG printers – This unit is very popular for DTG printers for pre-treatment and for post-curing.
Next, the latest innovation made from Hotronix is the Fusion IQ!
The Fusion IQ set a new standard for all heat presses. This line of technologically advanced heat presses for heat transfer vinyl provides your business with complete insight into job and operator performance, and allows you to make proactive, data-driven changes in real-time. With stored application instructions, a more responsive interface, and self-diagnostic capabilities, your business can work smarter, not harder.
With the FUSION® IQ™, you’ll also experience the following state-of-the-art features:
- A 30% increase in screen size with a sharper, brighter resolution
- One-click software updates so you’re always up-to-date
- A pop-out controller to make replacement a breeze
- Access to the FUSION® IQ™ Portal – access reports and manage your business online from anywhere in the world.
The system is designed to grow and improve with your business, and Hotronix anticipates more incredible features being added in the future. To purchase these heat presses, please click here.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com! We look forward to hearing from all of you.
Leave a comment