Direct to Film (DTF) Custom Transfer Ordering Process
Custom DTF Transfers are digital heat transfers that allow for vibrant, full-color transfer printing using eco-friendly water based ink to create a heat transfer with limitless possibilities. To get your DTF Transfers:
Send your print ready files to email@example.com OR press on "Customize" to create your own gang sheet. Within 24 hours, our team will review your submission and respond via email with recommendations.
Step 1: Create your sheet and submit an order with artwork for review (if you need a specific sizing of the design, please provide the dimensions in the note during checkout)
Step 2: Artwork approval
Step 3: We invoice you for any additional charges
Step 4: Complete payment
Step 5: We print DTF transfers
Step 6: Pack and ship order to you (Local Pickup is available)
HT-DTF is the best solution for garment printing with full color high-definition, soft prints, and able to press onto a wide variety of fabrics. Unlike conventional DTF transfers which feel stiff and require high application temperatures with long press times. Custom Ready to Press DTF Transfers are perfect for any business, teams, special events, branding and more! They are made using high quality water based ink, transfer film and adhesive powder.
- Gang sheets cannot exceed the maximum width of 12"
- Super low application temperatures of 240 -270F for only 10 -12 seconds (COLD PEEL!)
- Applies to cotton, Polyester, Blends, Soft Shell, Nylon, Polypropylene
- Low temperature eliminates dye migration and reduces heat marks
- Amazing soft hand feel with Ultra Bright vivid colors
- Great wash fastness and durability
VECTOR FILES ARE PREFERRED if raster images are provide they must be at the correct size, on a transparent background and a minimum of 300 dpi. (Preferred file types: PNG, TIF)
- Accepted file types: AI, EPS, SVG, PSD, JPG, PNG, TIF
- Colors should be in CMYK or Pantone Coated PMS
- RGB files can have color shifts when converting to CMYK
If you require PMS color matching additional charges and longer lead times will apply.
All you need is a heat press, simply press, peel and done! Our HT-DTF is the ideal answer for large or small runs. There is no minimum quantity order requirements. You are your own print-on-demand because transfers can be stored away until you receive an order. Bulk pricing available!
If you have any questions, please e-mail along with your print ready files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each 15"x12" (printable area of 12") DTF sheet is $7. Your submitted designs are ganged (combined) before printing while passing the space savings to you. Each graphic will be separated by a 0.4" border.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the incorrect sizes. Please take careful note of the precise measurements, mainly shown in (IN) inches. As part of our company policy, we will not be able to accept returns or provide refunds for items which are the wrong size.
• We recommend png and tif (300 dpi, clear background)
• We could work with vector files (ai, pdf, eps, svg) if they are sent to our email: email@example.com
• We will not print Copyright designs
• We do not accept phone screen captures
• We are not responsible for non transparent images unless intended
• We will resize the images as selected during checkout
• We are not responsible for low quality images during submission or resizing
Upon payment, production begins. Our processing is 1-2 business days. Shipping Time will take another 1-4 business days depending on delivery location. Please message us prior to placing your order if you need rush or special services. Rush orders are subject to additional charges. Orders ship from our Buena Park, CA production facility.
Heat press instructions
**For matte finish, press again with kraft paper, parchment paper, or teflon sheet for 10-12 seconds.
Cottons, polyester, poly/cotton, triblends, viscose, 50/50 blends, spandex, nylon, leather, denim, untreated wood. Vibrant prints with any color, light or dark.
If it's porous, it might work. Always spend a few minutes to conduct tests before mass production.
Apparel: t-shirts, sweaters, hoodies, jerseys, joggers, shorts, yoga pants (Print on tight areas: arm sleeves, yoga pant legs, hoods of hoodies)
Accessories: tote bag, duffle bag
Promotional Items: banner, tent, koozie, skateboard
Art: canvas, wooden canvas, door, drywall
Machine wash cold or warm inside out, low to warm heat tumble dry.
Questions, suggestions or comments?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (714) 523-0344.