Geo Knight DC16AP Automatic Digital Combo Swing Away Heat Press
The Digital Combo DC16AP is an air-operated, automatic 14" x 16" swing-away heat press with optional interchangeable heat platens and tables. For users who desire the table-top footprint of the Digital Combo, and need its versatility, but desire a more productive automatic pressing and automatic release action, the DC16AP is the perfect machine. This press is also used heavily for large quantity small label application, with the smaller 6”x 8” label press head and bottom tables. All attachments used on the manual Digital Combo press including the Cap, Plate, Tile, Cube, Twin-Shuttle, and even bottom heat are fully compatible with the Air Operated Automatic Digital Combo press.
The smooth automatic pressing and push button activation provides a productive, fatigue-free operation. This machine boasts a lifetime warranty on the heat platen, and an unprecedented 3-year warranty on the heat-control electronics. The heat platen uses SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology, a system of embedded heater windings that wind tightly and closely together throughout the entire platen for extremely even heat, fast recovery & fast heat up times. The press is adjustable to accommodate materials from fabric thickness all the way up to 2” thick substrates! The DC16AP combines a heavy-duty solid steel industrial grade pressing framework with accurate and easy to use electronics to provide the operator with the best possible features and equipment needed for today’s various heat transfer applications.
*This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.
|• Automatic air operated pressing
• Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
• Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
• Air regulator and gauge 20-100 PSI range (compressor req)
• Total applied force of 800 lbs max
• Interchangeable Heat Platens & Tables
• Solid steel welded framework
• SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
• Accommodates materials up to 2" thick
• Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F – can show °C or °F
• 70 Programmable presets
• Records number of pressing cycles done
• Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
• Lifetime warranty on heat platen
• 3-year warranty on control
• 1 year warranty on entire press
|ELECTRICAL:||1500W / 12A / 120V|
|DIMENSIONS:||23"L x 23"W x 23"H|