Geo Knight DK8 Label Heat Press
Our line of Digital Knight clamshell presses boasts the heaviest pressure a clamshell can apply, using heavy steel welded structures, while maintaining excellent low-weight portability. These presses open much wider and lift up far away from the rear of the pad, staying away from user hands. The extra long & wide handle and smooth gas shock lift make for the easiest and safest clamshells to operate on the market! The DK8 label press is a 6×8 small platen heat press. This machine is very popular for label printing and small transfer & applique sealing.
If your image area is less than 8 inches, and you need to specifically isolate an area of a garment or bag, the tall pedestal on the DK8 allows for precise location of just the area needed to be pressed. Pockets, collars, socks, sleeves and similar areas are easy to press without flattening parts of the garment that should not be pressed. This saves the user from pressing very large areas of bulky items unnecessarily, as would happen on a standard T-Shirt press. The included interchangeable tables allow for isolation of the pressing area down to a mere 3×3 inches.
*This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.
|• Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
• Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
• 70 Programmable presets
• Hardened high-strength pivot points
• Solid Steel framework
• 6×8, 3×5, 3×3 Interchangeable tables included
• Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
• Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F – can show °C or °F
• User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
• Records number of pressing cycles done
• Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
• Lifetime warranty on heat platen
• 3-year warranty on control
• 1 year warranty on entire press
|ELECTRICAL:||600W / 5A / 110V|
|DIMENSIONS:||19" L x 12" W x 18" H|