Create your own printing images on soft and fluffy PUFF effect. Be as creative as you can be with this fun, innovative vinyl!
The printable puff vinyl will have your finished product with the "puffed up" appearance. It will produce a three-dimensional feel and touch to the print. This will allow you to take even the simplest designs to a new level of complexity!
When heat is applied, 3D puffs up to create a unique texture to letters and shapes. It can create an authentic look without using embroidery for the popular retro vintage look. It can be used for numbering uniforms such as baseball, soccer, or basketball or for a wide range of novelty or fashion shirts. Imagine creating special effects for a design with a snowman, clouds, or letters.
**If the vinyl doesn't press smoothly down onto the flat surface it may result in some strange wrinkles and indentations. We recommend to test-press before starting your project.
||130 Micron (before), 500 Micron (after)|
Please make sure to test the temperature first due to the heat sensitivity of material.
|Cutting Setting||45 degree cut|
|Apply to||Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton-Polyester Blends excluding Nylon|
1. Optimal temperature range may vary depending on your heat press. Testing prior to application is strongly recommended.
2. Puff effect from the PRINTABLE Puff is less than the regular Puff vinyl.
3. Use a squeegee to avoid air bubbles forming when applying the Transfer Tape to the vinyl. Bubbles within transfer tape will result in bubbles forming in the vinyl when it's applied to the substrate. From our testing, we strongly recommend to only print small designs.
|Be aware of the result that 2mm or smaller space will disappear
when puff is activated.
- Print and cut (Don't Mirror!)
- Weed the unwanted material
- Mask with TTD Easy or TTD High Tack Mask
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
- Cover design with Heat Transfer Cover Sheet
- Press at medium pressure
- Remove the protective carrier at Hot Peel
- Wash warm water
- Inside out wash
- Tumble dry normal
|Our information is intended for general guidance and we recommend actual tests be done before main jobs to find suitable setting for you.|