Create your own printing images on soft and fluffy PUFF effect.
||130 Micron (before), 500 Micron (after)|
Please make sure to test the temperature first due to the heat sensitivity of material.
|Cutting Setting||45 degree cut|
|Apply to||Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton-Polyester Blends excluding Nylon|
1. Optimal temperature range may vary depending on your heat press. Testing prior to application is strongly recommended.
2. Puff effect from the PRINTABLE Puff is less than the regular Puff vinyl.
3. Use a squeegee to avoid air bubbles forming when applying the Transfer Tape to the vinyl. Bubbles within transfer tape will result in bubbles forming in the vinyl when it's applied to the substrate. From our testing, we strongly recommend to only print small designs.
|Be aware of the result that 2mm or smaller space will disappear
when puff is activated.
- Plotter cut the wanted design on hot melt layer side
- Weed the unwanted material
- Place the wanted design onto the fabric of choice
- Cover the design with a Teflon sheet prior to heat press
- Press at medium pressure
- Remove the protective carrier at Hot Peel
- Wash warm water
- Inside out wash
- Tumble dry normal
|Our information is intended for general guidance and we recommend actual tests be done before main jobs to find suitable setting for you.|