Neenah 3G JET-OPAQUE® Digital Transfer Paper
3G JET-OPAQUE® Digital Transfer Papers produce soft, supple yet vibrant and wash-durable ink-jet printed transfers onto dark colored cotton, cotton/poly blends and 100% poly fabrics. The product can be used to apply photographs or other designs and can be trimmed or plot cut to reduce the transfer of the polymer background. The products can be applied by either a commercial press or a hand iron.
*This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.
|Black and dark
|Cotton, cotton/poly blends, 100% poly
|1. Print image on coated side of paper right reading (do not mirror the image).
2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired.
|Prepare the garment/fabric by ensuring the surface is clean, dry, and wrinkle free using a lint brush and your heat press.
|1. Bend a corner to remove the backing paper from the printed image.
2. Place the Heat Transfer Paper on the top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
3. Completely cover the image with one sheet of parchment paper.
4. Press: 30 seconds at 350°F/177°C using medium pressure (30 to 45 psi/2 to 3 bar).
5. Once cold, peel away ironing sheet in a smooth even motion
|- Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach. Dry on low-heat setting.
- If you intend to iron the transferred area, ensure that the image is covered with parchment paper before ironing.
|STORAGE AND HANDLING
|Store Heat Transfer Paper in a cool, dry area and do not remove from carton or poly bag until you are ready to use.