Siser TTD Easy Mask
For use with Siser’s ColorPrint™ digital materials, standard vinyls and rhinestones, the Siser TTD Easy Mask offers a medium tack adhesive that allows you to accurately place your image onto the garment and also releases easily after heat application.
*This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.
• Why we recommend using Siser TTD Easy Mask •
Most of the application tapes in the industry are manufactured to transfer sign vinyl which does not require heat. When using these tapes to apply our products, you may be left with an adhesive residue. In addition, the tape may be difficult to remove which slows down the production process.
|HOW TO USE:|
|• Cut a piece of mask slightly wider than the image to cover
• Remove the paper backing from the mask and set aside
• Adhesive side up, place the mask down on a smooth, firm surface
• With the image facing down, center it over the mask letting the middle drop down onto the adhesive,
followed by the rest of the image
• Place your squeegee at a 45° angle over the center of the image. Using firm pressure, push the squeegee towards
the outer edge of the image. This removes any trapped air creating a bond between the image and the mask
• Repeat this process in several directions
• Lift a corner of the mask, use a steady motion to separate the mask from the image
• Place the transferred image back on the shiny side of the original masking paper you had set aside
|• We recommend using a cold laminator with our mask for large production runs
• If you are not heat applying the product immediately, place the image back on the shiny side of the masking paper