Siser TTD High Tack Mask
Secure Full Color Designs on Dark Garments
Applying bright, full color images on dark textiles has never been easier! TTD High Tack Mask is specifically designed for ColorPrint Soft Opaque to transfer images perfectly every time. The increased tack allows the transfer tape to firmly grip the print and cut material, which prevents wrinkling and warping, during the masking process. A warm peel keeps the application process quick and simple so you can create more products faster. TTD High Tack is clear and thin, so you can accurately place the material on the garment. Use TTD High Tack Mask in conjunction with ColorPrint Soft Opaque for the best application results. TTD High Tack Mask is also recommended for large or detailed designs on other Siser Print and Cut materials.
*This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.
• Why we recommend using Siser TTD High Tack Mask •
Most of the application tapes in the industry are manufactured to transfer sign vinyl which does not require heat. When using these tapes to apply our products, you may be left with an adhesive residue. In addition, the tape may be difficult to remove which slows down the production process.
|HOW TO USE:|
|• Cut a piece of mask slightly wider than the image to cover
• Remove the paper backing from the mask and set aside
• Adhesive side up, place the mask down on a smooth, firm surface
• With the image facing down, center it over the mask letting the middle drop down onto the adhesive,
followed by the rest of the image
• Place your squeegee at a 45° angle over the center of the image. Using firm pressure, push the squeegee towards
the outer edge of the image. This removes any trapped air creating a bond between the image and the mask
• Repeat this process in several directions
• Lift a corner of the mask, use a steady motion to separate the mask from the image
• Place the transferred image back on the shiny side of the original masking paper you had set aside
|• We recommend using a cold laminator with our mask for large production runs
• If you are not heat applying the product immediately, place the image back on the shiny side of the masking paper